Stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable", is a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content by mass.
Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does. However, it is not fully stain-proof in low-oxygen, high-salinity, or poor air-circulation environments. There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment the alloy must endure. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel andcorrosion resistance are required.
Stainless steel differs from carbon steel by the amount of chromium present. Unprotected carbon steel rusts readily when exposed to air and moisture. This iron oxide film (the rust) is active and accelerates corrosion by forming more iron oxide; and, because of the greater volume of the iron oxide, this tends to flake and fall away. Stainless steels contain sufficient chromium to form a passive film of chromium oxide, which prevents further surface corrosion by blocking oxygen diffusion to the steel surface and blocks corrosion from spreading into the metal's internal structure.Due to the similar size of the steel and oxide ions, they bond very strongly and remain attached to the surface.
Passivation occurs only if the proportion of chromium is high enough and oxygen is present.
Stainless Steel Tray Oven Dryer Description:
CT-C Drying Ovens or Tray oven dryer adopts noise elimination and thermal stable axial flow fan and automatic temperature control system. The entire circulation system is enclosed to make that the heat efficiency of the tray dryer increases from 3~7% of the traditional tray dryerto 35~45% of the present one. The highest heat efficiency can be up to 50%.The successful design of CT -C hot air circulation oven makes that the hot air circulation tray dryer in our country reach the advanced level in the world. It saves energy and increases the economic benefit.
Stainless Steel Tray Drying Machine Application:
This Stainless Steel tray drying machine is suitable for the material and product hot solidification and dry de-watering in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, farming, side-product, aquatic product, light industries, heavy industries and others industries. Such as: raw material medicine, crude drug, prepared herbal medicine of Chinese traditional medicine, plaster, powder, particle, drinking agent, pill, packing bottle, pigment, dyestuff, de-watering vegetable, dried fruit piece, sausage, plastics, resin, electric component, baking varnish and etc .
Stainless Steel Circulating Drying Oven Features:
1. Three kinds of heat source are used for heating : electricity, steam+ electricity.
2. Operation temperature: steam,50-140°C. Max.150°C, electricity,50~350°C. The temperature can be controlled automatically. Moreover it can be recorded through recorder.
3. The inner wall of oven body is fully welded. Each transition adopts circular arc and no dead.
4. The seal property of whole machine is good. Being adopted unique guide rail seal apparatus, the seal property can be guaranteed.
5. The air inlet is equipped with high effective air filter and the damp exhaust outlet is equipped with middle effective air filter.
6. The double doors of oven adapt mechanical interlock apparatus.
7. All parts inside the oven can be assembled and disassembled quickly in order to clean conveniently.
8. The control system has test display and touch screen for your choice.